Apply as a contributor
As you can see, the website is still very in-complete. I aim for registration to be automatic but, for now, there is an form you need to fill in if you'd like to join and then I'll set up your account. Please read the guidelines being sending your form.
- Anyone can join, this isn't an elitist club.
- There is no submission quota for members. There is no pressure to dedicate loads of time towards the website and isn't expected. The aim is to be a casual, friendly community project where everyone can share whenever they like.
- You can submit your designs whether it's anime, video games, celebrity, nature, etc. As long as you know the origin e.g. a website design featuring Lady Gaga. You cannot submit a design labelled "Unknown", "CG Art" or "Misc. Anime".
- You are in full control of the content you post on Harmonia. You can add, delete and edit as your heart's content, however, this means you are responsible for your own content. Please keep your design PG-13 (no vulgarity, tasteful ecchi for example) and if you are caught posting stolen content on Harmonia then you are banned.
- Please upload your images to a third party image host, such as Photobucket, before adding them to the site. This is to ensure there are no broken images found on Harmonia whenever a member's server goes down or they close down their site.
- You are fully credited for your designs on Harmonia, your name is next to every post you create and every member is
listed on the "About" page (future plans to make profiles).
- And lastly, please be kind to visitors and other members of Harmonia. You will be given three chances/warnings and if you continue to harass then you will be banned. Promoting a friendly community is important to us.